Love God above all else.
Love neighbor as self.
Go, make disciples.
Here are the Committee Chairs for the March 10th Auction:
Check it out: Audio Recordings of Homilies and Presentations
Join us for our annual Holy Thursday Pot Luck on March 29th at 5:30 p.m. (click here for flyer/RSVP form)
Parish Office Hours
Sunday - 8:00 and 10:30 am
Tuesday - 12:10 pm
Wednesday - 8:15 am
Thursday - 5:30 pm
Friday - 8:15 am
Weekly confessions are held at 3:30 p.m. on Saturdays
Rosary is prayed weekdays preceding the Mass
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament:
Every Wednesday 9 am - 6:30 pm.
Service of Repose 6:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Extra Confessions at St. Mary/St. Anthony:
St. Mary Parish - Wednesday/Friday mornings from 7:30 to 8:00 a.m. & Thursday evenings from 4:45 to 5:15 p.m.
St. Anthony Parish - Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 7:15 to 7:45 a.m.
Communal Reconciliation Services within the Area:
March 17 - 9:00 a.m. @ Good Shepherd
March 20 - 7:00 p.m. @ St. James
March 24 - 9:00 a.m. @ St. Anthony Parish
Stations of the Cross Schedule (ends 3/25):
St. Mary Parish - Sundays of Lent at 2:00 p.m.
St. Anthony Parish - Fridays of Lent at Noon
All are welcome!
Holy Week Mass Schedule:
March 29 - Holy Thursday Mass @ 7:00 p.m.
March 30 - Good Friday Mass @ 12:30 p.m.
March 31 - Easter Vigil Mass @ 8:00 p.m.
April 1 - Easter Sunday Masses at 8:00 and 10:30 a.m.
- Father Rick Wendell, Associate Pastor
- Deacon Jim Goetter, Deacon
- Mr. Stephen Cosentino, MSIS, Director of Administrative Services
- Ms. Caroline Harvey, MA, Director of Discipleship and Evangelization/Interim DRE & Youth Minister
- Mrs. Lisa Rehlinger, Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Mr. John Loberg, Manager, Buildings & Grounds
- Sister Jane Mary Lorbiecki, SSND, Coordinator of Pastoral Care
- Mr. John Nygaard, Pastoral Council Chairman
- Mrs. Linda Joyner, Principal
- Mrs. Linda Salentine, Safe Environment Coordinator