Love God above all else.
Love neighbor as self.
Go, make disciples.
Here are the Committee Chairs for the March 10th Auction:
Check it out: Audio Recordings of Homilies and Presentations
Christmas 2017 Mass:
Parish Office Hours
Sunday - 8:00 and 10:30 am
Tuesday - 12:10 pm
Wednesday - 8:15 am
Thursday - 5:30 pm
Friday - 8:15 am
Weekly confessions are held at 3:30 p.m. on Saturdays
Rosary is prayed weekdays preceding the Mass
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament:
Every Wednesday 9 am - 6:30 pm.
Service of Repose 6:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Ash Wednesday Mass Schedule:
8:15 a.m. (School Mass)
- Father Rick Wendell, Associate Pastor
- Deacon Jim Goetter, Deacon
- Mr. Stephen Cosentino, MSIS, Director of Administrative Services
- Ms. Caroline Harvey, MA, Director of Discipleship and Evangelization
- Mrs. Lisa Rehlinger, Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Mr. John Loberg, Manager, Buildings & Grounds
- Sister Jane Mary Lorbiecki, SSND, Coordinator of Pastoral Care
- Mr. John Nygaard, Pastoral Council Chairman
- Mrs. Linda Joyner, Principal
- Mrs. Linda Salentine, Safe Environment Coordinator