St. Mary Mother of God’s SCRIP Program
A Win-Win for Everyone
Scrip is a national fundraising program that allows you to purchase gift cards that can be used at many different retailers. You pay the face value of the gift card, and the merchant pays a percentage rebate back to St. Mary Mother of God Parish. This rebate is tracked for each family, and can be used in several ways:
- St. Mary Parish School families are required to earn $250 each year in rebates for the school. Anything families earn beyond this amount is a credit toward next year's school tuition.
- Christian formation families may use the rebates as a credit toward their CF fees.
- Anyone using Scrip may transfer their rebates to a different christian formation or school family. For example, relatives may use Scrip to help earn tuition credit for a school or CF family.
- Finally, Scrip rebates may be donated for the benefit of St. Mary Parish.
Scrip offers gift cards of hundreds of retailers, restaurants, gas stations, and entertainment venues. Use gift cards for your everyday purchases and support St. Mary Parish.
Scrip Info & Forms
- 2021-2022 Scrip Allocation Agreement
- Discover how Scrip helps offset tuition costs!
- Scrip Waiver Form_2021-2022